As well as providing eye tests to people in their own homes we also provide a full optometry service to individuals living in care facilities.
10 benefits we can offer your clients?
1. Local service – our branch will only be 25 miles from your Care Facility.
2. Highly qualified and dedicated team of Home Visiting Opticians & Dispensers. We ensure we take time with each client to ensure a truly personal service.
3. Access to Perfect Practice, our online IT system allows you to access your client’s data. E.g. Booking appointments online & reporting.
4. Fully flexible service, offering both one off eye tests as well as clinics. All appointments will be booked to suit you and your clients’ needs.
5. 48 hours turnaround for repairs and replacements, with a maximum 2 week delivery guarantee for your clients’ glasses.
6. We work closely with local Eye Hospitals ensuring that we are fully up to date with constantly changing treatment opportunities, especially for Cataracts, Macular Degeneration and Glaucoma.
7. Comprehensive training for your staff on both Eye Care and Audiology. Ask about Falls our Sight & Simulation Training.
8. Private Audiology Services provided.
9. Our Staff undertake specialist training from Alzheimer’s Society, the Dementia Action Alliance and other optometry qualifications, such as Dry Eye Training and Low Vision Aid Assessment Training.
10. Work with local charities & Low Vision Clinics to provide our clients with other services which they may find beneficial.